Telus Health covers many direct billing plans and is an easy way to pay for your Acupuncture Appointment.
Simply bring your direct billing card or a photo of the card and we will take care of the rest.
Alberta Blue Cross covers many companies and associations including teachers through ASEBP.
Alberta Blue Cross
BPA – Benefit Plan Administrators
Canadian Construction Workers Union
Chamber of Commerce
GMS Carrier 49
GMS Carrier 50
Great West Life (Canada Life)
Green Shield Canada
Johnston Group Inc.
LiUNA Local 183
LiUNA Local 506
MEDIC Construction (Green Shield Canada)
RWAM Insurance Administrators
Sun Life Financial
- Please Note: Accessible Acupuncture is not able to proved information about your insurance plan to you. Every plan is different and your plan does not give your health care provider any details about your plan.
- Direct Billing may not be available if the Telus Health, Alberta Blue Cross, or Provider Connect websites are experiencing outages.
- Accessible Acupuncture is able to direct bill one plan per appointment. If you have secondary coverage you can use the provided statement of benefits to coordinate your benefits.
- Your statement of benefits can be found in your JANE APP under FILES.
- Payment is due when services are rendered.
- If you have any questions please reach out to the clinic.
Acupuncture works with your body to engage your body's healing. Acupuncture is used for many health conditions including pain, mental health, obstetrics and gynecological concerns. Acupuncture works to reduce inflammation, improve circulation, decrease pain, release endorphins, increase tissue healing, and balance hormones. Acupuncture is deeply relaxing and many people rest or sleep during their treatment.